Friday 8 October 2010

Would you like

Something stitched by me. Well I signed up with Sallys pif and so now I am posting this in the hope (everything crossed) that 3 of you will sign up for mine.Here is what it is about.
.
"The idea is that 3 of you join my Pay It Forward and then I will send a hand made gift (made with love!!!) to each one of my THREE within the next 365 days!

So this is me, asking for 3 people to join my PIF -just leave a comment to this post !That's it...no Catches! NOW...I only need THREE...who wants to be my THREE????

So please come and join me and be one of my THREE because I would really love to make something special for you."


Look out next time for a blogaversay giveaway which I am hoping you will all (69)followers enter .
Hugs n stuff
Barb
I will give you a blog update soon, probably next week as not much to report this.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Me please Barb!

Carin said...

Barb, Michiel is already home. His surgery was on friday and the day after (saterday) he could go home. realy fast !!

Mylene said...

PIF is fun but can't commit to any for now, goodluck!

angelasweby said...

Barb, hi :>)
I love this idea but sadly, I never get a chance to participate as I don't have a blog. Never mind, I hope you find your three lucky participants :>)
Warm wishes Angela xx

stitchersanon said...

I will enter pretty please. Why not; I have just seen all your lovely finishes and charts and I am oh so weak rofl..
So, I am a def. yay!!!!

Hawthorns Scavenger Photo Hunt June

Well hello everyone ,super sets of photos last  time. Mine this time  again has been last  minute so shall we begin. The  words this month ...